How to access Operations Summary
The Operations Summary screen is for monitoring equipment’s communication, equipment, and alarm activity by building, floor, and room.
How to access the Operations Summary:
- Select the Operations menu option.
- Select Summary from the menu list and the platform displays the Operations Summary.
- To collapse or expand sections of the screen use the (-) and (+) buttons next to the section title or the Expand All, Collapse All options in the upper right-hand corner.
- OFFLINE (1)
- ONLINE (1)
- ACTIVE (1) – Running on generator power
- INACTIVE (1) – “Ready” and on utility power
- NOT READY (1) – Generator is in Not in Auto mode
- IGNORE (1) – ATS was put in Maintenance mode in Aurora
- UKNOWN (1) – Uncertain of Status
- ALARMS (0) – No Alarms
- ALARMS (1) – Active Alarms
- ALARMS (1) – Cleared but Unacknowledged Alarms
If there is more than one status occurring simultaneously, the display will toggle between the statuses.
How to access equipment details from the Operations Summary:
- Select an equipment row on the Operations Summary and the platform presents the equipment details
How to access Comm Status
Comm Status Comm status allows you to quickly verify tag operational statuses for a piece of equipment. The number in parenthesis displays the total number of operating tags over the total # of tags. How to access the Comm Status: Select the ...
How to access Operations Site Summary View
Operations Site Summary View An all in one Site and Fuel System Summary page view provides all Site Event, Comm and Equipment Statuses along with the equipment total Normal kW and Emergency kW. Also included in the Site’s aggregated fuel ...
How to access Emergency Power Management System (EPMS)
EPMS The Emergency Power Management System (EPMS) screen is for monitoring and controlling equipment by system and for executing Load and No Load tests. How to access the EPMS: Select the Operations menu option. Select EPMS from the menu list and the ...
Aurora On-prem Release Notes v5.12
Aurora On-prem Supported Web Browser Notification Upon accessing the Aurora Platform the application will check the internet browser being used and will display a warning message if the browser used is unsupported. The official supported web browser ...
How to access custom Live Views
Live Views The Aurora Live View screen displays custom configured electrical oneline drawings and custom views for monitoring and controlling the equipment. Aurora Platform Menu Options How to access a Live View: Select the Live menu option and the ...