Adding Camera IP Address to Compatibility View in Internet Explorer
- Contact your local IT or Blue Pillar Customer Service to provide you with the Camera IP Address.
- Navigate to your IE browser (run as administrator).
- Click on the IE Settings option in the upper right hand corner and IE opens a menu list of items.
- Select Compatibility View Settings and IE displays the Compatibility View Settings screen.
- In the Add this Website: field enter the Camera's IP Address using http://
- Select Add and close out of this window.
- Refresh the browser window to enable new settings to persist.
Have more questions? Submit a request