I have multiple endpoint devices I use with Skype for Business ... how do I select / change the primary device?
Depending on whether you are in an active call or not here is how you select / change your device?
- Prior to initiating a call you can change your primary device by clicking the Select Primary Device button in the lower left corner of the SfB client
- During a call the process is a little different (this is how to switch from your headset to speakerphone puck and vice versa during a call) ...
- If you don't see the participants window then double click "Always On Top" call widget to open the participants window
- Click the Call Control button in the participants window
- Click Devices and select the desired device