Aurora Platform provides a group of reports that provide up to date operational information.
Note: See Event History in this User Guide for Compliance Reports.
How to generate a report:
- Select the reporting icon in the platform header and the platform displays the trending screen
- Select the Reports tab and the platform displays the reports screen
- Select the Select report… list of values field and the platform display a list of reports
- Select a report from the list and the platform displays the report criteria fields
- Enter a Start Date or use the default Start Date
- Enter an End Date or use the default End Date
- If applicable - Select a Site(s), the platform will default if there is one Site listed
- If applicable – Select a System(s), the platform will default if there is one System listed
- Select the Preview option and the platform will display the report in the report viewer
- To export the report hover over the cloud download icon in the report view header and the platform will display a list of export options
- Select an export option and the platform export the report and displays a message to Open, Save or Cancel the request
- Select Open and the platform display the report in the selected export file option