The Emergency Power Management System (EPMS) screen is for monitoring and controlling equipment by system and for executing Load and No Load tests.
How to access the EPMS:
- Select the Operations menu option
- Select EPMS from the menu list and the platform displays the EPMS
- To collapse or expand sections of the screen use the (-) and (+) buttons next the section title or the Expand All, Collapse All options in the upper right hand corner
- LOAD REDUCTION
- OFFLINE (1)
- ONLINE (6)
- ACTIVE (1) – Running on generator power
- INACTIVE (1) – “Ready” and on utility power
- NOT READY (1) – Generator is in Not in Auto mode
- IGNORE (1) – ATS was put in Maintenance mode in Aurora
- UKNOWN (1) – Uncertain of Status
- ALARMS (0) – No Alarms
- ALARMS (1) – Active Alarms
- ALARMS (1) – Unacknowledged Alarms
If there is more than one status occurring simultaneously, the display will toggle between the statuses.
How to view Fuel System(s) details:
- On the EMPS screen click on the (+) Fuel Systems(s) expand icon and the platform displays the fuel system details
EMPS – Fuel System
EMPS – Fuel System
List of the Fuel System field definitions:
- Status: Ready indicates the associated generators are not running and Active indicates the associated generators are running
- System Time On Hand: All Gens: (How long COULD we sustain total demand?) This is an estimation of the amount of time this fuel system can sustain ALL generators if they were to run at the present TOTAL load demand.
- Under Current Usage: Running Gens: (How long can we continue?) This is an estimation of the amount of time this fuel system can sustain the generators that are presently running at the present GENERATOR load demand.
- Fuel Gauge: This represents the fuel level (gals) of all tanks combined
- Total Fuel: The total fuel level (gals) of all tanks combined
- Total Capacity: The fuel tank capacity for all tanks combined
- Total Percent: The percent of total fuel remaining
Note: The purpose of time to empty and fuel level information is to make general decisions regarding fuel availability and/or replacement. Fuel estimations are as accurate as possible based on manufacturer specifications and available fuel system data.
How to access equipment details from the EPMS:
- Select an equipment row on the EPMS screen in the Equipment Details section and the platform presents the equipment details
- In the upper right hand corner of the Entity Details there are several options for viewing additional information about the entity.
- Select for entity alarms.
Entity Details - Alarms
- Select for entity trends and reports.
Entity Details - Trending
- Select for live entity data points.
Entity Details – Data Points
- Select for generator camera view
Entity Details – Gen Camera
- Select for the default entity template.