The following steps will walk you through using event data to trend on specific tag values. This process may be used for multiple tags at the same time as well.
- From the Home page of Aurora, select Operation and then the Event History tab.
- Now select the "System" that contains the event you wish to pull data from (upper left-hand corner) and then refresh the screen (circular arrow button).
- Click on the event from the calendar.
- Select "Trending" (upper left-hand corner).
- Use the filter option to select only the tags that you wish to trend on and then press "Filter"(ie Time to Buss or Time to Available).
- At this point, you may select the individual rows that need to be trended. Once a row is selected, it will be pushed over to the trending window to the right.
- After all tags to be trended have been selected, please use the refresh button to perform the final trend.
- The tag values that you selected will now populate within the trend graph. You may hover you mouse over the trend lines to display a value or use the selection arrows at the bottom to navigate between all trending criteria.