There are two options to access the platform securely. The platform can be setup to authenticate with a domain username and password from an active directory within your organization. With that setup the user can access the application without logging in. The traditional selection is to enter a Blue Pillar Username and Password on the Sign In page. The Aurora Platform Sign In screen provides a secure way to access Aurora Platform, options to change your password and if your password is forgotten the app can send a temporary password.
How to Sign In to Aurora Platform:
- Select the Aurora Platform shortcut or bookmark to open the platform and the platform presents the Sign In screen
- Enter your given username and password
- Select the Log In button and the platform presents your home screen
Note: The platform allows 6 sign in attempts. After 6 attempts with the incorrect sign in username or password the platform is locked for 30 minutes.
How to reset your password:
- While on the Sign In screen, select the Forgot my password and the platform presents the Password Reset screen
- Enter the given username, email address associated to the user account, and security code shown in the security image box
- Select the Submit button and the platform send an email to the email address entered with a new password
How to change your password:
- While on the Sign In screen, select the Change my password and the platform presents the Change Password screen
- Enter the given username, old password, new password, new password again to confirm the entry and security code shown in the security image box
- Select the Change Password button and the platform presents the Sign In screen to sign in with the new password
Note: The password must be at least 8 characters.